- SP2-0027: Input is too long (> 2499 characters) – line ignored August 14, 2017
- How to Monitor DataPump August 10, 2017
- Unable to load Sfix.ini file: java.io.FileNotFoundException: 22644310\sfix.ini (The system cannot find the path specified) August 9, 2017
- The agent is overloaded [current requests: 128] August 4, 2017
- High Swap Usage On Oracle Database Server August 2, 2017
- ohasd failed to start July 27, 2017
- Copy Oracle Home Binary from One RAC Node to Another RAC Node July 25, 2017
- Move OCR, Voting Disk File, ASM SPILE to a New Diskgroup ( 126.96.36.199 ) July 24, 2017
- Dropping an Empty Partition Without “Update Indexes” Necessary July 19, 2017
- The Master Node of RAC Cluster July 17, 2017
- 111,087 hits
Category Archives: Client
WARNING: Console code page (850) differs from Windows code page (1252) 8-bit characters might not work correctly. See psql reference page “Notes for Windows users” for details.
When trying to connect to my first PostgreSQL database, got the below warning : C:>psql -h 192.168.78.51 -U postgres -d postgres Password for user postgres: psql (9.6.3) WARNING: Console code page (850) differs from Windows code page (1252) 8-bit characters … Continue reading
Unable to connect to server: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host “192.168.78.51” and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
When trying to connect to a new PostgreSQL database, the below error occurred: C:\Program Files (x86)\pgAdmin 4\v1\runtime>psql -h 192.168.78.51 -d postgres psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host “192.168.78.51” and accepting TCP/IP … Continue reading