- Drop a Tablespace With a Datafile Missing October 18, 2017
- Reconfigure OS Parameters After Linux Server Memory Upgrade October 17, 2017
- “Database option mismatch: PDB installed version NULL.” in PDB_PLUG_IN_VIOLATIONS October 5, 2017
- How to Configure SHMMAX SHMMNI SHMALL ? October 3, 2017
- ORA-27154: post/wait create failed ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:semget failed with status: 28 ORA-27301: OS failure message: No space left on device ORA-27302: failure occurred at: sskgpcreates September 28, 2017
- PARALLEL_MIN_SERVERS Parameter Behaviours In 184.108.40.206 September 27, 2017
- Create a Container Database (CDB) With A Subset Of Options Using DBCA In 220.127.116.11 September 27, 2017
- PDB_PLUG_IN_VIOLATIONS September 26, 2017
- RMAN-06004: ORACLE error from recovery catalog database: ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows September 25, 2017
- How to Copy ASM Password File From Primary to Standby in 12cR1 September 18, 2017
- 132,497 hits
Category Archives: Client
WARNING: Console code page (850) differs from Windows code page (1252) 8-bit characters might not work correctly. See psql reference page “Notes for Windows users” for details.
When trying to connect to my first PostgreSQL database, got the below warning : C:>psql -h 192.168.78.51 -U postgres -d postgres Password for user postgres: psql (9.6.3) WARNING: Console code page (850) differs from Windows code page (1252) 8-bit characters … Continue reading
Unable to connect to server: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host “192.168.78.51” and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
When trying to connect to a new PostgreSQL database, the below error occurred: C:\Program Files (x86)\pgAdmin 4\v1\runtime>psql -h 192.168.78.51 -d postgres psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host “192.168.78.51” and accepting TCP/IP … Continue reading